Friday 26 June 2009

Rosie Gets Sky.

I have got SKY put into my Tee-Vee. A boy came out from Belfast and put her in. You should have scence the way the boy looked at me, I suppose coming from Belfast with all the smog copulation and sulphr in the air, he is used looking at wee deformed weeman.
I wood say he never respected to sea a tall, slim, statesquese Greek Godess living in a bog. My Sun Bon Jovi never left the boys side when he was working at the Tee-Vee. Everytime the boy adjusted something, Bon Jovi was at his shoulder, with too yellow candles hanging from his nose roaring, "What are you doing now-sir? What are you doing now--sir?" I got Sky in for the heaductional facilities of the cub. As you no Gerry, I have got a literally bent and I am never as happy as when I am curled up with, Sarte, Proust, or Baa-Baa-Ra Bradford. I don't no how to work the yoke yet, but Bon Jovi kan whizz round it like Jason Button. Investing in Sky is like getting into a Deloran kar and going back to the past. Now I kan sit and henjoy again, Steptoe and Sun, Only Fools and Horses, George and Mildred and Up The Stares And Down The Stares. I grately like the foreign cooking programmes. I have always had an intrest in foreign crusine. I subscribe to the Gordon Blue skool of cooking. I watch a grate cooking programme from Spain. The title of the programme is in Spanish, but when I translated it, it turned out to be, "Get Stuffed". Every weak, renowned chef Juan McBurro stuffs a different animal. He is the best stuffer I have ever scene. Juan McBurro could stuff anything, from a larks egg too a helephant. But Gerry, there is a lot of auld dirty phohographic stuff on Sky. For the good of Bon Jovi's immoral sole and too keep me from peeping, I got the Sky boy to put a lock on it. I like the wildlife programmes, as an animal lover, nothing gives me more pleasure that to see a gazelle's throat tore out by a lion after a damned good race. There is an Arts channel which shows bally and opera. Needless to say, I am glued too the screen when the boys in tites with the protruding forks are throwing their legs about. I am a kulture vulture and could sit for daze, picking at the bones of a good opera like, "The nut, that's a cracker-sweet". I watch all the news channels, al-jazere, Russin, Chinese, Indian, Japanese and RTE. I sometimes startle auld Bruno McRamsbottom, the bread man by coming out with things like, "Well Bruno, with both the Yen and the Dracma down, I swear one doesn't no what too do with one's spondulects". Well Gerry, I must go, I heer the pounding beet of Bonanza. I must go sea who many people auld Ben, Hoss, Adam and wee Joe kill this weak. But like America foreign policy, the Cartwrights are the good guys and only kill when provoaked. Mind you, I have scene auld Ben launch a pre-empretive strike on the Indians. But you can't make a wild big omelate like America, without breaking a few eggs.
Toodles for now, Rosie Ryan XXX

No comments: