Thursday 16 December 2010

PEACE on earth too all mankind is the message I take out of Kristmas.

I've had a few Gerry.
I was in Clougher today, UP CLOUGHER! and got in-e, in-e, pissed as a newt.
I pushed the coracle out Gerry. I tied one on. I supped some stuff today.
I am riting this letter with a bucket between my legs.
But let me reassure you that know unseasonable slashing is going on, I just feel a bit of a boke coming.
My sun, the fruit of my lions Bon Jovi went with me to clougher. UP BON JOVI!
I fought too farmers in Mulligans bar today and beet the shi-stuffing out of both of them.
I caught one of them looking up my skirt.
How did I no he was blind?
As I punched the face of him, he kept shouting to his friend.
Who's battering the face of me Willie John?
Who's battering the face of me?"
Then Willie John stuck his big nose in and I broke it was a straight rite up the hooter.
When I left Willie John and Ray Charles were lying in a bloody heap in the korner.
PEACE on earth too all mankind is the message I take out of Kristmas. UP CHRISTMAS!
Kristmas abounds with imagery. The brite star.
The three alsations, I mean-shepherds.
The manager, the baby Jesus. Gold, Frankenstein and mirror. And the voice from above.
"This is my beloved cub in whom I is well pleased"
Big tiers are running down my big beautiful red face as I rite this. How moving. I am choked with emulsion.
Gerry, you are my bestest, bested friend.
You are Gerry, don't demeur. You is the bestest friend a woman ever had.
And in all the years we have known each other,knot one grope, fissle, or fumble.
Our relatioship is knot built on passion or lust.
We have a plank-tonic relationship Gerry.
UP GERRY ANDERSON!
Well the old bucket on the floor tells me it is time to go.
The bucket is nearly full and wool require empyising.
God bless you Gerry Anderson. You have been like a poxy husband to me.
Always there when I needed to pour my hart out to you.
I must go Gerry, I'm starting to slide of my chair.
May God keep you under his wing like a clocking hen, until the time comes to don wings, white nightdress and pick up your harp. UP TYRONE! UP MICKY HARTE!
UP SAM MAGUIRE! UP A GOOD TIGHTENER AT KRISTMAS!.
I is,
Rosie Ryan xxx

No comments: