Wednesday 14 May 2008

bon jovi makes an intervention

Hello, its me, Bon Jovi Ryan, so it is. Mammy is out gall-ah-vanting with Chuck Corona, they went down two the river. I don't no what they are doing, and frankly my deer, I don't give a damn. Ha-ha-ha-I like saying bad words like bum and ass.
When mummy was away, I thought I wood get stuck into the comsputer. I learned how too work a comsputer at skool. I also learnt how two pull pigs girl tales. Know-I mean-I learmnt how two pull girls pig tales. Some-thymes I get words mixed up but mammy doesn't think I am retarted.
I wish it was the skool holly-daze, I could do with a good rest. Its all GO being a cub you no. I wish I was growed up like the fly korner boys in Clougher. I wood stand in my designer dungerees, with a fag in my mouth and roar wild funny things like--Hi, does your mother no you're out? and Hi, you're back wheel is going round. That's what the fly clougher boys do, so it is. My ambition is two be a fly Clougher boy.
I wonder where this thing with Chuck Corona and mammy is going. Wool he be my knew daddy? I'm knot sure what I think of him, some thymes he seems all rite and some0thymes he seems two be a cute wee hoor.
Any-a-way he is getting older and I am getting stronger, so its only a matter of thyme before I kan whammle him. And whammle him I wool, if I think he deserves a good whammling.
I sea them coming now, clinging on two each other like too auld gulpins. Mammy's face is bleezing and Chuck has a big, green grass stain on the arse of his lovat trousers.
I have my suspicions about them two, but so far, nothing irreproductibe,tangible or irrefragable.
I must go or mammy wool warm my lugs, even though I sprang from her lions and it takes this yoke a while two turn itself off.
Cherioo-for now from-master Bon Jovi Ryan. I won't put any kisses, its sissy.

No comments: