Wednesday 14 May 2008

A TAil Of Al-Fresco Incontience

Chuck Corona my boyfriend and me, were strolling hand and hand by the river.Silver trouts leaped athletically at the bewitching, dancing may flies. Swallows darted like figher planes through the blew, azure sky. Swooping and cheaping, darting and eating small black flies by the beak full.FAr away the blew hills,vallets of buttercups, blew-bells dandy-lions, commonly called, pish the bed.I held Chuck's hand tightly and sang in a Hi falsetto shriek, "Come into the garden Maud, the bat black nite has flown, come into the garden Maud, for your dog I have got a bone"
Chuck smiled at me and said, "Bay God Rosie, you wood give the banshee a run for her money". I smiled demurly, fissled at my cuecumber green gansey and kicked a boulder with my sparkling hob-nailed boot. Chuck leered at me and said, Bay God Rosie, you have the beauty of Bridget Bardo and the grace of a whippet". My round, moon face blushed girlishly, I gave a leap like a bally dancer on Red Bull and pir-u-etted into the rushes, with grace, poise and wild abandon.
Suddenly, I saw a cloud pass over the visage of my beloved. "What is it my deer?" I purred.
huck looked at me boyishly and said "I'm fair brusting for a pee" "Chuck" I chided "Surly our love has reached a state of intimacy where you kan feel free two relieve yourself in my presants. It certaintly has for me" I said "I wood have know quams about doing a dump in front of you. Don't be shy" I smiled "Its only me-Rosie, noiw don't be a big girls blouse and point percy at the porcelain" "Bay God I wool" yelled Chuck and his hands moved two the fork of his cargo pants. In his haste and konfusion,deer Chuck was unable to find the rite zip. Zips were un-zipped with frantic haste,the sound of the opening zips brought a mating cry from a korn-crake in the long grass. I looked at Chuck and saw a damp patch spread over the fork of his olive green cargo pants. Deer Chuck stood there,with a zip in his hand and a look of horror on his rugged, pox-marked face. I ran to him. "Chuck" I cried "DOn't be embaressed,sure you have pissed your trousers and the sting of chlorine is bringing tears too my eyes but I still love you and I always will.DId you think I was so shallow as two let a wet fork come between us? Bide now my deer, While I squat behind yonder standing stone for a slash". When I came out, rubbing my hands on a docken deer Chuck had recompossed himself. I took his arm and we went off into the sonset, with me singing lustly "The Red Flannel Drawers That Maggie wore" complete with whoops, shrieks and demure, maidely, girlish gulders. Ah, two pee or knot two pee-that is the question.
I am-ROSIE-look on my grate beauty and despair

No comments: